Looking for a specific school/team? Scroll to the bottom of the page for the complete list of Class and Conference assignments for the 2022 Spring Season. Classes determine shooting day.
Single-Day Competition For Each Class!
Monday, June 12th
Schedule & Field Assignments: Class 1A Schedule
Tuesday, June 13th
Schedule & Field Assignments: Class 2A Schedule
Wednesday, June 14th
Schedule & Field Assignments: Class 3A Schedule
Thursday, June 15th
Schedule & Field Assignments: Class 4A Schedule
Friday, June 16th
Schedule & Field Assignments: Class 5A Schedule
Saturday, June 17th
Schedule & Field Assignments: Class 6A Schedule
Sunday, June 18th
Schedule & Field Assignments: Class 7A Schedule
Monday, June 19th
Schedule & Field Assignments: Class 8A Schedule
Tuesday, June 20th
Schedule & Field Assignments: Class 9A Schedule
7:00 AM – Coach registration is open in the clubhouse
8:00 AM – Opening ceremonies
8:30 AM – Competition Session 1 begins (Session 2 begins immediately after Session 1 ends)
An award ceremony will be held at the end of each day once shooting is complete and all scores have been entered.
Field assignments and scheduling
• All scheduled times are when teams need to be at their assigned traps and prepared to shoot. Arrive Early!
• After the starting time for each day, all starting and completion times are estimated.
• It is important to be prepared to shoot immediately after the previous team completes their round.
• All Shooters – Novice, Junior Varsity, and Varsity – will shoot 100 targets (50/50).
• Squads for Session 2 must be comprised of the same athletes and squad sequence as Session 1.
• Scores will be posted in the clubhouse and online at claytargetleaderboard.com
• Fewer then five shooters will be combined with other members from other teams to form complete squads of five.
• Teams should arrive and check-in at least 1.5 hours before scheduled shooting time.
• Coaches must check-in at the clubhouse prior to first scheduled shooting time.
• Athletes must check-in with their team at their assigned field. They DO NOT need to check-in with tournament officials.
• No athlete registrations or substitutions are allowed.