Single-Day Competition For Each Class!
Monday, June 11th
Tuesday, June 12th
Wednesday, June 13th
Thursday, June 14th
Friday, June 15th
Saturday, June 16th
Sunday, June 17th
Monday, June 18th
Tuesday, June 19th
7:00 AM – Coach registration is open in the clubhouse
8:00 AM – Opening ceremonies
8:30 AM – Competition Session 1 begins (Session 2 begins immediately after Session 1 ends)
An award ceremony will be held at the end of each day once shooting is complete and all scores have been entered.
Field assignments and scheduling
• All scheduled times are when teams need to be at their assigned traps and prepared to shoot.
• All Shooters – Novice, Junior Varsity, and Varsity – will shoot 100 targets (50/50).
• Squads for Session 2 must be comprised of the same athletes and squad sequence as Session 1.
• After the starting time for each day, all starting and completion times are estimated.
• It is important to be prepared to shoot immediately after the previous team completes their round.
• Scores will be posted in the clubhouse and online at claytargetleaderboard.com
• Fewer then five shooters will be combined with other members from other teams to form complete squads of five.
• Teams should arrive and check-in at least 1.5 hours before scheduled shooting time.
• Coaches must check-in at the clubhouse prior to first scheduled shooting time.
• Athletes must check-in with their team at their assigned field. They DO NOT need to check-in with tournament officials.
• No athlete registrations or substitutions are allowed.