Expanded now to six full days including single-day team participation!
Due to the large increase of participants for 2015, the Championship has added a day to accompany as many teams and participants.
Class A – Thursday, June 11th
Click here to view the Class A schedule and field assignments.
Class 2A – Friday, June 12th
Click here to view the Class 2A schedule and field assignments.
Class 3A – Saturday, June 13th
Click here to view the Class 3A schedule and field assignments.
Class 4A – Sunday, June 14th
Click here to view the Class 4A schedule and field assignments.
Class 5A – Monday, June 15th
Click here to view the Class 5A schedule and field assignments.
Class 6A – Tuesday, June 16th
Click here to view the Class 6A schedule and field assignments.
7:00 AM – Coach registration is open in the clubhouse
8:00 AM – Opening ceremonies
8:30 AM – Competition Session 1 begins (Session 2 begins immediately after Session 1 ends)
Field assignments and scheduling
• All scheduled times are when teams need to be at their assigned traps and prepared to shoot.
• Novice will shoot 75 targets (Session 1 = 50 and Session 2 = 25), Junior Varsity and Varsity will shoot 100 targets (50/50).
• Squads for Session 2 must be comprised of the same athletes and squad sequence as Session 1.
• After the starting time for each day, all starting and completion times are estimated.
• It is important to be prepared to shoot immediately after the previous team completes their round.
• Scores will be posted in the clubhouse and online at championship.mnclaytarget.com
• Coaches need to squad Novice shooters separately (75 targets) from JV and Varsity to prevent short squads on last rounds.
• Fewer then five shooters will be combined with other members from other teams to form complete squads of five.
• Teams should arrive and check-in at least 1.5 hours before scheduled shooting time.
• Coaches must check-in at the clubhouse prior to first scheduled shooting time.
• Athletes must check-in with their team at their assigned field. They DO NOT need to check-in with tournament officials.
• No athlete registrations or substitutions are allowed.